Thursday, January 20, 2011

When Shift Happens

Life is an ongoing obstacle course, always challenging you to be the best you can be. Each obstacle, no matter how big or small, is an opportunity for you to make the choice to shift your perspective and view it through the eyes of hope and peace.

This is what acquiring a positive attitude is all about. This is what builds your character and enables you to grow. This is also why some of your biggest challenges can be blessings in disguise. When shift happen, your life changes. Understanding this is the pathway to success and happiness.

1 comment:

  1. I saw you speak in Chico. Very funny. Something happened to me the other day that I wanted to share with you. My cat (whose name is Bad Kitty) decided that she didn't want me to go to work that day so she stole my car keys off the coffee table and hid them under the back of the couch. It took me 20 min of crawling around the living room to try and find them. After all was done....I laughed...and of course called her by name and proceeded to get to work late.

    ReplyDelete